Latest Blog Posts - The English Kitchen
- Chewy Pineapple and Coconut Cookies
- Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Smashed Roasted New Potatoeson Jul 8, 2014I love all of the baby new potatoes at the markets at the moment. The Jersey Royals are about finished now, but there are still some tasty new potatoes out there to be had. They are not so good for mashing but are great boiled until tend...
- Chicken Rarebits with Roasted Cherry Tomatoeson Jul 7, 2014 in ChickenThis is an old standby of ours. Something that I make quite often and something that we both really enjoy. I got it from a Good Food Magazine a number of years ago. You can't go wrong with a recipe from BBC Good Food in my opinion. They're the be...
- A few new things for you to consider . . .on Jul 6, 2014 in product reviewsThe people at Eddingtons recently sent me some lovely new products to try out and review. I've spent a few days using them now and am ready to tell you all about them. First up the Salt Genie . . .The new Salt Genie dispenser has been spe...
- A delicious pasta dish pour moi!
- Marie's Best Banana Bread
- Cheese, Peas and Bow Ties Salad . . .
- Chocolate Chip Waffles with a Salted Caramel Sauce
- Navaho Tacos