Latest Blog Posts - The English Kitchen
- Pot Roasted Pork Loin with Leeks
- Maple Baked Butterbeans
- Put some fruit and sunshine into your life with Florida Grapefruits!
- Vanilla Table . . . Two Tone Chocolate Malt Cake
- Mile High Buttermilk Biscuits
- Sweet and Salty Easter Barkon Mar 23, 2015 in EasterIt's hard to believe that Easter is just two weeks away. This year just seems to be evaporating. I thought over these next few days I would share a few Easter Treats with you that your family will enjoy over the holidays. Firs...
- Elizabeth's Lemon Meringue Pie
- Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Tropical Grilled Chicken with a Pineapple Salsa
- Grains as Mainson Mar 20, 2015 in cookbook reviewI was recently sent this cutting edge cookery book on grains to review. Entitled Grains as Mains and written by Laura Agar Wilson, it features a comprehensive collection of modern recipes using ancient grains.Ancient grains first cooked t...