Latest Blog Posts - The English Kitchen
- Rhubarb Clafoutison Mar 28, 2015Well, folks, what with having an early spring and such a lovely March, quite a bit of the rhubarb in our garden is ready to begin harvesting now. Not bundles and bundles of it, but enough for me to indulge in a few rhubarb treats.I love rhubarb seas...
- Coconut Caramel Slices
- Pot Roasted Pork Loin with Leeks
- Glazed Gammon and Farmer's Choiceon Mar 27, 2015 in Farmer's ChoiceFarmer’s Choice are an online butchers, green grocers and deli that deliver completely free range, British meats and produce to homes across the UK. As a guest author on their page today I am offering up a delicious recipe just in tim...
- Maple Baked Butterbeans
- Put some fruit and sunshine into your life with Florida Grapefruits!
- Vanilla Table . . . Two Tone Chocolate Malt Cake
- Mile High Buttermilk Biscuits
- Sweet and Salty Easter Barkon Mar 23, 2015 in EasterIt's hard to believe that Easter is just two weeks away. This year just seems to be evaporating. I thought over these next few days I would share a few Easter Treats with you that your family will enjoy over the holidays. Firs...
- Elizabeth's Lemon Meringue Pie