Latest Blog Posts - The English Kitchen
- Back to School with Farmers Choice . . . quick and easy lunches and supperson Aug 27, 2014 in Farmer's ChoiceIn another few days, if they haven't already, our children will be starting back to school. What an exciting time. I always loved September and going back to School when I was a child. It was so wonderful to see friends again that I...
- Cheese and Broccoli Stuffed Jacket Potatoes
- Spicy Blueberry Sauce
- Grilled Cheese Encounters of a delicious kind . . .on Aug 25, 2014I have to admit, that of all the sandwiches out there, and all the sandwiches I have eaten in my lifetime, my favourite has to be the good old fashioned Cheese Toastie, or Grilled Cheese as it is also called. Over here they call sandwiche...
- Spag Bol and Cheese Garlic Toastie
- Dark Chocolate Drizzled Ginger Butter Cookies
- Late Summer Berry Crumble
- Tuna, White Bean and Potato Salad
- Lemon and Thyme Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- Lemon and Chocolate Chunk Cake and Degusta Boxon Aug 19, 2014 in DegustaboxI received another tasty Degustabox at the end of July and have been enjoying it's contents in the ensuing weeks. You can see evidence of that in the lovely Lemon and Chocolate Chip Cake I baked with the bar of Green & Black's Lemon Bar a...