Latest Blog Posts - The English Kitchen
- Blackberry Pie Bars . . .
- Cinderella's Pumpkin Cake
- Some delicious Lemon Butterfly Cakes
- Chicken Shortcake
- The Hopps & Woolf Milk Maker . . . an incredible machine.on Sep 3, 2014Several weeks ago I was contacted by a company called Hopps & Woolf and asked if I would like to try out their innovative Milk Maker. I always like to try new things and so I agreed. I've also been really interested over these last...
- Tasty Salmon Melt Sliders and John West
- Roasted Pepper Sarnies (another name for sandwich)
- Orange and Rose Exploding Cakeon Sep 1, 2014 in Dr. OetkerOne of the most popular series on British Television over these last few years has to be the Great British Bake Off. Running over a number of weeks, it takes a group of ordinary baking enthusiasts through a series of baking challenge. I...
- Mrs Patmore's stirring it up . . .on Aug 31, 2014 in RoundupsShhh!!! I'll let you in on a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else. The recipes you see on this page . . . well they aren't the only activity which goes on in this English kitchen. &n...
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes with a Buttermilk Syrup