Latest Blog Posts - Japanese Rule of 7
- Renewing a Japanese Visa, More Fun Every Year
- Japan, After the Love
- Why You Shouldn’t Learn Japaneseon May 1, 2013 in Learning JapaneseAnyone with an interest in Japan should learn a little Japanese, I really believe. Daily life is much better when you know a few key phrases: Hello. My name is. Please. May I? No really, please. Why not? Oh come on, please. You sure...
- What to Bring to Japan: An 8-Item Checkiston Apr 28, 2013 in Living in JapanIf you’re planning to visit Japan, there are definitely some things you should and should not bring. And moving to Japan? Wow, then you really need to consider what to pack. But not to worry! As always, Ken Seeroi is here for you, doing all...
- How to Start Learning Japanese
- Sakura Ka-Boom
- Smog Time in Japan
- Learn Japanese Quickly – in 7 Easy Steps
- On the Run from the Japanese Police
- 7 “Features” of Working in a Japanese Office