Latest Blog Posts - Lisa's Creative Designs
- Decorating For Christmas In The Kitchen
- My French Country Christmas Mantel
- I’m Dreaming Of A Pink Christmas…
- Easy Christmas Crafts: An Upcycled Basket Snowman
- A Generic Trash Can Gets A Cute Cottage Style Makeoveron Nov 22, 2014 in A Vintage Home Before and After Cottage Decorating Creativity and Crafts Shabby to Chic Makeovers bathroom trash can makeover before and after cottage style decorating cottage style makeover DIY decorating makeovers with paint shabby chic bathroom shabby chic decorating the power of paintSee how a generic stainless steel trash can gets a cute cottage style makeover with a coat of paint and a touch of vintage imagery, perfect for a Shabby Chic inspired bathroom. Lisa's Creative Designs Blog A Generic Trash Can Gets A Cute Cottage...
- A Quick and Easy Way To Dress Up A Naked Lampshade
- Easy Fall Crafts: An Upcycled Basket Pumpkin Patch
- A Creative Halloween Scarecrow That Will Scare Your Pants Off
- Get Your Spook On By Decorating With Upcycled Halloween Decor
- Before and After: A Pair Of Thrift Store Canisters Get A Makeoveron Sep 17, 2014 in A Vintage Home Before and After Cottage Decorating Shabby to Chic Makeovers before and after Cottage Style Decor french country decor french country style shabby chic canisters shabby chic decor shabby chic kitchen decor shabby chic makeover thrift store makeover thrifty makeovers upcycled decorBefore and After: A Couple Of Thrifty Finds Get A New Look Hi All, Who doesn’t love a good before and after story? Today I would like to share one with you. It’s no secret that I love hunting through … Continue reading → Lisa&...