Latest Blog Posts - Padre's Ponderings
- Reframing Experienceson Jun 1, 2013 in UncategorizedRecently I had the privilege of running an Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) workshop. Great fun, great way to meet and get to know more people but very emotionally draining. When that was finished I had the pressure of catching up...
- Relationships are hard work
- Christopher Columbus
- The Joy’s of Families
- Resilience of the Australian Bush
- What are You Committed To?
- 10 Tips to Cope With Stress
- The Law of Balance.
- Anger Managementon Mar 26, 2013 in Anger ManagementRecently as I reviewed what I had been doing, it looked pretty heavy. I have spent lots of time with people helping them deal with tension. It seems that there are lots of people who are angry, angry with the world, angry with family, angry with the...