Latest Blog Posts - On The House
- Houses worth less than loans on them | News.com.au
- One agent One commissionon Oct 8, 2012 in Latest NewsSellers are being caught out where they have engaged the services of more than one #realestate agency. Some House sellers are finding they are up for more than one agency commission. Make sure you read the agreement with the agencies! One Sale One Co...
- What Housing affordability Crisis?
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance – Is it necessay?
- Sydney Auction Clearance rate buoyant despite horrible weekend weather
- Bank Threatening to repossess Your House? You Have Options
- Refer a friend in need and earn $750 Cash
- Smaller lenders more flexible on savings
- Why Buy a House with Rent To Own?
- How to Understand Rent to Own Homes by Example