Latest Blog Posts - Sobriety Fitness
- Denial: Did You Deny the Truth Today?
- Recovery: I Will Share My Day with You!
- Change: I Am Still Sober, Happy and Free!
- Choices: What is Wrong with You?on Mar 1, 2013 in choicesI walked into a room and smiled at someone I do not know and their reply was to look the other way. I want to say, “What is wrong with you?” I say hello to a stranger walking down the street and their reply was to walk by me as if they never he...
- Recovered: Hi, My Name is Cathy and I am…?on Feb 24, 2013 in recoveredWhen I first became sober I went to AA meetings that had you stand up in front of all who were there, say your name than call yourself an ALCOHOLIC. Today, I no...
- Acceptance: Is there Acceptance in Recovery?
- Compassion: Move On!
- Recovery: Realizing I Am Not Wanted!
- Accountable: It is My Entire Fault!on Jan 19, 2013 in accountableWhen I drank, it was your fault! When I drank, it was never my fault! When I drank, fault was another way for me to stay unaccountable, irresponsible and angry with lots of resentments tied to it. I was...
- Recovery: My Daughter’s pain is Freeing!