Latest Blog Posts - India Travel Blog - Insights from our extensive travels in India
- Colourful dolls of Dasara!on Sep 23, 2014 in DasaraDid you buy dolls for display during Dasara? We did over the weekend.We happened to pass by in Jayanagar in Bangalore and saw two places displaying dolls in a make shift place outside their show room. "Raga" and "Tarang" are two well known handicraft...
- Monday Medley - Himalayan Mahakumbh!on Sep 21, 2014 in monday medleyMonday Medley - A potpourri of interesting experiences, articles, posts from fellow bloggers which we liked, books we loved, interesting images of fellow travellers or images from our own portfolio. We hope it will be a good start to the we...
- Skywatch Friday - On Southern tip of India!
- Munnar in Monsoon 2 - Mesmerised at first sight!on Sep 16, 2014 in munnarMunnar in monsoon is mesmerising. This is the second part in this series. We explored Munnar in last week of July, 2014. The first part was covered in this post. Monsoon in Munnar 1 - Going gaga over ghats!Leaving Bodhimettu behind, we drive on.
- Monday Medley - Kashmiri chai and Buttered buns!
- Skywatch Friday - Buddha under the sky!
- Monasteries of Ladakh - Brilliantly aesthetic!
- Monday Medley - Jog falls is spectacular, Go Now!
- Skywatch Friday - Trishul in the Sky!on Sep 4, 2014 in Skywatch FridayAre you surprised with the title of this post? Yes, we too were zapped when we saw this while driving in Ladakh. We noticed it during our trip to Tso Kar and it was a fascinating sight. A colourful "Trishul" or the "Holy Trident" installed atop...
- Ladakh Diaries 8 - Tso Kar "The White Lake" @ 15000 feet!