Latest Blog Posts - Urban Indian
- Visiting Murud Janjira Sea Fort on the Konkan Coast – 2
- Visiting Murud Janjira on the Konkan coast – 1
- Tbilisi’s puppet theater
- Comparing online gaming between tablets and mobile phoneson Jul 16, 2013 in TechieIn the modern age of gaming online games are now accessible by nearly anybody in a great way for people to play more challenging opponents than a computer AI. Because of this on platforms such as home consoles and PC most games now have an online com...
- Khachapuri : Georgia’s original cheeseburst
- The Life of Old Tbilisi
- Tsminda Sameba Cathedral, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Easter in Tbilisi, Georgiaon Mar 31, 2013 in TbilisiLent is the month of fasting for all Georgian Orthodox Christians of Tbilisi. And Easter is the last day of Lent. It was on Easter Eve that I set out for a walk from Rustaveli Avenue. I was walking aimlessly, taking photographs and by co-incidence I...