Latest Blog Posts - she cooks, she gardens
- Slow-cooked Quince Chicken & Barley
- An anniversary and chocolate cake.
- Mad March
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies & Thoughts on the Summer Harveston Mar 3, 2015 in Adelaide Baking Dessert Food Recipes Summer Vegetarian baking banana biscuits blogging chocolate coconut sugar comfort food cookies cooking delicious dessert easy food fresh from scratch gardening harvest recipe recipes simple South Australia summer sweet adventures blog hop vegetarianContent by Erin Brooks. How is it March already? Seriously. I demand answers. It feels like I’ve only just started to get into the swing of summer and... The post Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies & Thoughts on the Summer Harvest appeared first on...
- Honey & Prosciutto Baked Figs | Cellar Door Wine Festival 2015on Feb 19, 2015 in Adelaide Eating Out Events Food other people's food Recipes Reviews Summer blogging cellar door Cellar Door Wine Festival cooking delicious figs food fresh from scratch healthy locavore prosciutto recipe recipes River Torrens salad simple South Australia summer vegetables wine wine festivalContent by Erin Brooks. Tonight the Cellar Door Wine Festival kicks off on the riverfront promenade, and runs until Sunday. The festival offers an immersive food and wine... The post Honey & Prosciutto Baked Figs | Cellar Door Wine Festival 2015...
- Review: Munch at Mine + Middle Eastern Chicken Salad
- Grain Salad & A Photoshooton Feb 8, 2015 in Adelaide Food Recipes Summer Vegetarian Aspire blogging cheese Christina Soon comfort food cooking delicious food fresh Fried Chicken from scratch grain salad hearty locavore magazine Natasha Stewart organic peach iced tea photoshoot picnic picnic recipes recipe recipes salad salad dressing simple South Australia summer vegetables vegetarian vegoContent by Erin Brooks. Last year was a slow one for me blogwise. I took a longer than anticipated break from the world and found a renewed appreciation... The post Grain Salad & A Photoshoot appeared first on she cooks, she gardens.
- Summer garden update
- Cumquat Marmalade
- Tropical Icy Poleson Jan 13, 2015 in Adelaide Dessert Food gluten-free Reviews Summer Vegetarian blogging delicious dessert easy food fresh from scratch frozen fruit juice gardening gluten free healthy ice block icy pole locavore low sugar low-fat organic recipe recipes simple South Australia summer tropical vegetarian vego yoghurtContent by Erin Brooks. Hello! Happy new year! It has been a while between posts, I decided to take an unannounced break from the blog as, to be... The post Tropical Icy Poles appeared first on she cooks, she gardens.