Latest Blog Posts - Japan X Japan
- Kori no Suizokukan : Brrrrrrrr...... Aquarium
- Kyuubey Cake For You Madoka Fanson Aug 23, 2012 in CuisineWanna eat Kyuubey??
- Fujoshi: Rotten or Respectable
- Koyou: Japanese Colorful Autumnon Aug 16, 2012 in NatureHere are the Japanese autumn what cherry blossoms are to springLiterally translated ‘red leaves’ kouyou (紅葉) are the Japanese autumn what cherry blossoms are to spring. Both natural events bring the Japanese out en masse to celebrate the...
- Origami : Paper Fold
- Kancho : Thousand Years of Pain
- Ganguro : Face to Black Fashion
- Hikikomori : Pulling Away from the World
- Bunraku : traditional puppet theatre of Japan
- Maneki Neko - Lucky Cat