Latest Blog Posts - English Video
- Lesson 1. Sentence Punctuation and Contractionson May 20, 2013 in English Writing SkillsThis video review sentence punctuation (using capital letters, periods, question marks, exclamation points) and contractions (using apostrophes).
- Regular and Irregular Verbs in Englishon Apr 18, 2013 in Teacher Phil Basic EnglishThis video reviews regular and irregular verbs, the differences between them and how they are used in daily language.
- PSY Gentleman lyricson Apr 13, 2013 in Best Songs
- English Sentences and Wordson Mar 18, 2013 in Citizenship TestThis video reviews simple English Sentences and Words. There are sentences in this lesson:He came to live with his brotherHe has a very big dogHe knows how to ride a bikeHe wanted to find a jobHe wanted to talk to his bossHe went to the post officeHi...
- Alphabet, Spelling and Expressing Numberson Mar 3, 2013 in Citizenship TestThis video chapter lesson will review: Spelling, Expressing numbers, Alphabet.
- Information Questions
- Yes / No Questions
- There is - There are
- The Verb "Be"
- Days of the week and Months of the year