Latest Blog Posts - Yummy Food
- Microwave Kadai Paneer
- Rajitha’s Eggless Black Forest Cake Using Idli Cookeron Nov 17, 2014 in CAKE RECIPESOne afternoon the kiddos were at Rajitha’s place for playdate. Regular readers of this blog are familiar with Rajitha…but for the new ones visiting this post…let me direct you to the earlier post from Rajithato know more about her and her cooki...
- Gosht ka Mahekhaliya – Hyderabad Styleon Nov 11, 2014
- Muharram ka Sherbeton Nov 3, 2014 in DRINKS/SHAKESFirst let me tell you about Muharram. Muharram is considered as one of the four sacred months of Islamic calendar. Muharram is first month on the Hijri (Islamic) calendar. The word "Muharram" means "Forbidden" and is derived from the word harām...
- Dahi Bhallaon Oct 23, 2014 in SNACKSWhenever I go out for eating….the first thing I look out in the menu is the chat column. I am huge fan of chats and can have chat at any time of the day…..Anytime matlab….any time….I can have it in breakfast or can relish at mid night too….
- Gil-e-Firdauson Oct 13, 2014 in SWEETS / DESSERTSAre you wondering looking at the name…..??? I know some might know what it is…..but for other who have heard it for the first time….let me tell you…it’s Urdu name for a dessert recipe…..the mere translation says ‘Clay of Paradise’. Th...
- Grilled Chicken-Mayo Sandwiches
- Cheesy Sweetcorn Grilled Sandwiches
- Rajita’s Aloo Chana Chaat
- Chicken Sukka