Latest Blog Posts - Practice of Madness
- Free DSM IV TR Download (It’s Back!)
- Family of Choice: Blood May Be ‘Thicker’, But Without Water We Would Die
- Denouement by Plath
- Forms of Subtle Invalidation
- Undermedication Hurts: Patients Invisble Casualties of the War on Drugson Mar 29, 2014 in "Health Care" Featured Feminism and Madness Mad Society Sociology of Medicine Chronic Pain Patients chronic pain patients suffer constant pain denied painkillers doctors stop prescribing painkillers painkillers no longer prescribed undermedication washington state doctors painkillersPractice of Madness Magazine: Sometime after OxyContin hit the market, in certain areas it almost entirely wiped out the market for heroin. OxyContin, or oxycodone, the opioid component of this most effective painkiller ever created, in Percoset, P...
- What is Opportunism? (Practice of Madness Magazine Original Video #1)
- Fluoride Dangers – Should You Stop Drinking Tap Water?
- These 3 Apps Will Change the Way You Sleep Forever (Matthew Hall)
- Five of the Coolest Body Modifications You Can Rock (Sponsored)
- Strangest Injuries That Can Occur in a Fine Dining Establishment (Ella Gray)