Latest Blog Posts - My Simple Thoughts
- ONLINE SELLING MADE EASIER!
- “RAISING EACH OTHER’S HANDS”
- “THE GRIND”on Feb 28, 2015 in Arts and Literature“THE GRIND”(By: RT Tampican)Behind a dominant personality is a shattered spirit.Behind a cheerful disposition is a devastating story.Behind an inspiring success is a hard fought failure.Behind an undeniable joy is an overwhelming pain.Sometimes,...
- “THE PHILIPPINE LEADERSHIP CRISIS”
- “MIRACLE IS FOR ONE DOLLAR AND ELEVEN CENTS”
- WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED?
- BEST NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY
- NETWORKING, A SCAM?
- I’M SORRY (By: RT Tampican)on Jul 13, 2014 in Arts and LiteratureI’M SORRY(By: RT Tampican)I’m sorry for being so selfish,That I demanded so much from you.I’m sorry for being dependent,That I needed more of you than you needed me.I’m sorry for being jealous,Coz’ you have more time with friends and work t...
- IS BEING FUN-LOVING GOOD OR BAD?on Apr 20, 2014 in OpinionFilipinos are known for being resilient. We will always find ways to laugh and have fun despite of disasters or depressing issues we are encountering but I have this question in mind: Is this attitude really a positive one or a negative one?Previousl...