Latest Blog Posts - Mowing the Law
- When does the right to sue accrue? - Limitation Act, 1963
- Contempt of Order of Arbitration Tribunal
- Shia Laws of Inheritance - Clases and Sharers
- Decisions under Section 11 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Not Binding Precedent
- Blogging & Law - How to Manage & Protect your Blog/Website
- Review Petitions in Death Sentence Cases not to be by Circulation only in Open Court and by Bench of a tleast Three Judges
- Review Petitions in Death Sentence Cases not to be by Circulation; only in Open Court & by Bench of atleast Three Judges
- Judgement on ‘Honest Concurrent Use’ (Bombay High Court: [ITM Trust & Ors. vs Educate India Society])
- Submitting to International Law: What’s the Incentive?
- Is Right to Education a Success?