Latest Blog Posts - Mowing the Law
- Freedom of Speech and Expressionon Jan 14, 2017 in freedom of speechThe below article is written by Nirali Parekh.Also, read A Clipped Bird. Freedom of speech and expression is a fundamental right guaranteed to all the citizens residing within the territory of India.It enables and gives opportunity to all&nbs...
- Succession Certificates: Why Everything People Know about Them is Probably Wrong & Why that May be a Good Thingon Aug 31, 2016 in successionWe all know what succession certificates are, or at least we think we do. The words ‘succession certificate’ brings to mind a document in nature of probate or letters of administration. Therefore, on the death of a member of a co-operative housin...
- Annihilation of Caste: The Best Solution? (Part - II)
- Annihilation of Caste: The Best Solution? (Part - I)
- Critical Review of the Lokpal and Lokayuktha Bill, 2011
- Buy Back of Shares by Private or Unlisted Company
- Scope of Re-examination under Indian Evidence Act
- Procedures you need to know: Voluntary Winding Up of LLP
- Over 750 Office Space Leases in Mumbai to Expire in 2016
- Capital Punishment, the Need or Necessity