Latest Blog Posts - Mowing the Law
- Surrogacy in India - Get a Womb!
- Introduction to Property Tax in India
- SC- Hindu Woman Entitled to Same Property Rights as other Male Siblings
- Trademark Dilution: Yea or Nay
- Cash Compensation Received by a Member of Housing Society Under Redevelopment Scheme, “Capital Receipt” not “Revenue receipt”
- Bringing Home the Law: Getting Domestic Workers within the Ambit of Labour Law
- Lacunae in the Right to Information Act, 2005
- Legal Internship- Indian Law Firms, LPOs and NGOs
- Professional Ethics in the Legal Proffession:- A Dying Concept?on Dec 23, 2012“Ethics is not definable, is not implementable, because it is not conscious; it involves not only our thinking, but also our feeling.”-Valdemar W. Setzer IntroductionOpen the newspaper on any regular day and you will see news such as doctor being...
- Professional Ethics in the Legal Profession:- A Dying Concept?