Latest Blog Posts - Now We Are Hungry
- Prime Rib Sunday at Tita Ginger’son Oct 17, 2014 in everyday gastronomy blog camille ocampo chili con carne food ginger paras gourmet food at home home homecooked homecooked meals kitayama makati manila now we are hungry pasta philippines prime rib prime rib au jus raspberry vinaigrette recipe salad san marcos cake sarie cruz spicy tuna sashimi steakFor Tita Ginger and Tito Dading’s joint birthday celebration, they opted to treat us to a fine home-cooked lunch. Tita Ginger is my mom’s sister and also one of the finest cooks I know. She understands food on a highly technical level and I notic...
- Sarie Cooks! Truffle Cream Pasta + Steak
- Señor Pollo – Tomas Morato, Quezon Cityon Sep 11, 2014 in art everyday gastronomy 2014 address el chupacabra f7 food foodie latin food manila menu mexican mexican food manila morato new restaurants new restaurants 2014 new restaurants manila new restaurants manila 2014 open late operating hours parking philippines price purple oven qc quezon city roast chicken scout rallos senor pollo senor pollo menu senor pollo qc senor pollo tomas morato timog tomas morato uncle moe's valet where to eatLets start with the aftermath. I ordered half a roasted chicken, two spicy rice sides, one patatas bravas and lechon asado. I obviously enjoyed this meal as did Kathy. I was in the Timog area that day because we were color grading the music video I d...
- Kimpura – Greenbelt 5, Makati
- Wildflour Cafe + Bakery (Recently) – BGC
- Hello world!
- The Wholesome Table – BHS Central, Taguig
- Maple – Shangrila Plaza
- Hot Star Large Fried Chicken – Philippines
- Pablo’s Pub & Restaurant – The Forum, BGC