Latest Blog Posts - Scrapbook- A Travel Blog
- Some Facts- 'True' and 'False' fruits of Cashew nuts!on Apr 20, 2014Cashew nuts are so tasty huh? I love them! During my childhood days I used to walk through these cashew farms, pluck the cashew apples, try to open the shells to get the cashew nut out, and in the process burn my skin only to get my Mother scold me :...
- A Tree from Dead Horse Point State Park
- Random Pictures- Hungry Cats!
- Natural Wonder- Salton Sea, an accidental lake!
- National Monument- Sonoran Desert, the land of giant cacti!
- Petroglyphs- V-Bar-V Ranch Heritage Site
- Heritage- Montezuma's Castle and Well, back in the time of ancient cliff dwellers!
- Natural Wonder- Sedona, The Queen of Red Rocks!
- Heritage Railroad- Verde Canyon, a ride through the red rocks!
- National Parks- Tuzigoot National Monument, Arizona