Latest Blog Posts - Bipolar Life Gift or Curse?
- This Site Has Now Moved To A New Addresson Oct 7, 2011Thank you to everyone who has commented on posts and visited this site. In order to implement new features and to grow this site further I have decided to move this blog away from Blogger and the new web address for Bipolar Life - Gift or Curse? can...
- Which Mood Stabilizer Works Best For Your Bipolar Disorder?
- Psychiatric Nurse Allocated, Seroquel Side Effects & A DLA Claim
- An Apologyon Oct 3, 2011Sorry for not submitting any new postings for the last few days but I have had a very busy time supporting my daughter since her diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and Psychosis. She remains off school as both the school and her psychologist deem that she...
- A Diagnosis Of Bipolar Disorder Can Be A Long Wait
- Bipolar Disorder - The Genetic Curse That I Have Given My Daughter
- How Can I Help Someone Suffering With Depression?
- Bipolar Disorder In The United Kingdom - A Struggle Compared To America
- A Failing System and An Arrest
- The Gift That Is Bipolar Disorder