Latest Blog Posts - Louisville Wedding Blog
- Decorate your Wedding with Lanternson Oct 27, 2012 in wedding lanternsPhoto by Emilie Inc via Polka Dot Bride Lanterns are so beautiful and yet surprisingly very cost effective. Lanterns come in all shapes, forms and colors or be it paper, glass, round, square. They are simply gorgeous, versatile and a subtle way to...
- 14 Unique Non-Floral Boutonnieres for Weddings
- a.b. Ellie Bridal Belts and Sashes 2013 Collection Preview
- Unique Wedding Cake Ideas
- Allure Bridals Fall 2012 Collection
- Congratulations to our Advertising Giveaway Raffle Winners!on Oct 22, 2012The Louisville Wedding Blog is excited to announce the winners of the Advertising Giveaway. The lucky individual’s name was randomly-selected on Monday, 22 October 2012, by Random.org. Thank you to all who submitted their entries for the past tw...
- Using Fruit in Your Wedding
- Cake Pops for your Wedding
- Save the Date!!!on Oct 20, 2012 in save the date tips and ettiquettePhoto by Melissa Mccrotty Photography via Urban Style "I just got engaged, where do I start?"Does this sound familiar to you? Congratulations on your engagement! Your man just put a ring on it and now the fun begins! Once you two have decid...
- Marchesa Spring 2013 Bridal Collection