Latest Blog Posts - Homme a' la mode
- UNDER THE RADAR: RAPHAEL HAUBER
- TRAVEL: A NEW OUTLOOK, A NEW CITY
- SOCIETY: A WEDDING IN GIRONA
- SOCIETY:A WEDDING IN GIRONA
- NOW: JUMPING FOR A CAUSE
- NOW: THE LURE OF THE SINGLE ISSUE
- POINT OF VIEW: 17A
- PARIS: DAY 4on Jul 1, 2012From left: Damir Doma and Kenzo S/S 2013 collections.Opposites attract was the re-occurring theme today, from the most blatant, at Maison Martin Margiela, black models in all white,(clever), to Kenzo's interpretation of safari chic a' la leopar...
- PARIS: DAY 5: THOM BROWNEon Jul 1, 2012Thom Browne S/S 2013 collection. This post is dedicated to The Invisible Man, you know the one of whom I speak, there he is standing on the corner, boombox in hand, and will do anything to make a buck, even spray paint himself silver...
- PARIS: DAY 3on Jun 29, 2012From left: Givenchy and John Galliano S/S 2013 collections. From Comme des Garcons military vampires, laden with fire red hair and liquid gold pants, God's forgotten angels, never looked so divine. Ricardo Tisci gave us a collection to pray abou...