Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- A good wood found, wild flowers in profusion at last, Snipe a drumming, a wet Moors day and a successful Heron watch event
- My second Spring, out and about in the Wolds, North Cave Wetlands, atmospheric Barnies and Common Cranes in Yorkshire!
- Return leg - Plains of La Serena, Monfrague, Villafafila. Imperial Eagle mobbing Great Bustards, Montagues Harrier & Sandgrouse.
- Into Portugal, Tavira and back into Spain for the 'Bonanza' experience... displaying Booted Eagles, Spoonbills and Kites plus new migrants
- El Rocio and getting out and about in the wolds of Donana
- El Rocio and getting out and about in the wilds of Donana
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibralter,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibraltar,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- The big salty lake at Fuente de Piedre - Cranes, Sandpipers & Flamingoes then some Raptor migration in the raw at Tarifa
- Mar Menor blasted by the elements, Mountains high and calm, Guadix eagles and a cracking Chough to boot!