Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- Negociating the fog and the wind, Swallows in the freezing cold, Marsh Harriers by the dozen then Griffons in the sunny high tops
- Lazy days in San Pere Pescadore, Kingfishers, Shearwaters then a 3 point turn enforces the help of Catalan mechanics
- Regreso a España... Emporda and its many marvels ..Bluethroat, Penduline Tits and the biggest bird hide ever!
- Winter begins around the Yorkshire Wolds... tricky thrushes, cunning hawks and peckers out of the window!
- Otter Surprise!
- No Movember for me but once again flocks of birds settle on the upper lip of the UK ....Starlings galore, posing finches and massing thrushes!
- Great Givendale morning walk, Fieldfares coming in and yet more Fungi
- A rare twitch for me but worth it for some great pics of a Rough Legged Buzzard in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Fascinating Fungi and a good find in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Birds in the hand, birds in the bush, Owls in the air.... Autumn migration time again at Flamborough