Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- Birds in the hand, birds in the bush, Owls in the air.... Autumn migration time again at Flamborough
- Welcome to Fangfoss! Buzzard county, Owls a plenty and the natives friendly.
- A local Pectoral more than makes up for ducking out on a Masked Shrike ... who cares!!
- Back to Spurn ... Migfest revisited, tidal washovers and hordes of migrants
- Norfolk Road trip pt3 - unspoilt Wheatfen, stunning Marsh Harriers and oriental deers
- Norfolk road trip pt2 - Dashing Hobbies, feisty Avocets and a new Bog!
- Norfolk road trip Pt1 - White blobs on the Wash and scarce butterflies at Snettisham
- Bird surveying in North Yorks produces rocking horse shit around these parts .... breeding Redstarts!
- Ring Ouzels return to the Dales and Pimpernels, Sorrells and Anemones by the brook
- The first few days of Spring - first returning Chiff Chaffs, Sandmartins and well turned out drakes!