Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- El Rocio, Donana .... still a place for cowboys and the mad Spanglais birders!
- The wild Southwest of Bonanza and Brazo Del Este... thousands of birds, a fab tractor and some stunning location shots.
- Tarifa chill out after the scorched earth and plastic of Almeria
- El Fondo ... very fond I am! Best Bluethroat, Great Grey Shrike & Wryneck pics ever, plus pretty pink Flamingoes & n Eagle to Boot!
- Beating it South, 15,000 Cranes, fab Hen Harriers and resting up time in Alicante.
- Got my Lammegeiers!
- Got my Lammergeiers!
- Down into Aragon and the warmth of the sun! Rocks, Ravens n more Cranes.
- Griffons galore at the Foz de Lumbier, snow around the Irati forests, Northern thrushes mingling with warblers and a rip off camp site but at least I got a shower!
- Bomb through France, Le Teiche, Cap Ferret and the Navarre Pyrenees ... stunningly beautiful Autumn colurs and Cranes a plenty!