Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- Norfolk Road trip pt3 - unspoilt Wheatfen, stunning Marsh Harriers and oriental deers
- Norfolk road trip pt2 - Dashing Hobbies, feisty Avocets and a new Bog!
- Norfolk road trip Pt1 - White blobs on the Wash and scarce butterflies at Snettisham
- Bird surveying in North Yorks produces rocking horse shit around these parts .... breeding Redstarts!
- Ring Ouzels return to the Dales and Pimpernels, Sorrells and Anemones by the brook
- The first few days of Spring - first returning Chiff Chaffs, Sandmartins and well turned out drakes!
- Barn Owl gores and swallows Field Vole - a photographic account
- Northern ducks fill the skies in the Lower Derwent, early Spring flowers along the Foss and handsome Fieldfares pulling up worms!
- In between the wind and the rain, a majestic Sparrowhawk and a hint of early Spring in North Yorks
- Shaking off my post Spain blues and hanging with a couple of good guys in Goshawk territory!