Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- Otter Surprise!
- No Movember for me but once again flocks of birds settle on the upper lip of the UK ....Starlings galore, posing finches and massing thrushes!
- Great Givendale morning walk, Fieldfares coming in and yet more Fungi
- A rare twitch for me but worth it for some great pics of a Rough Legged Buzzard in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Fascinating Fungi and a good find in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Birds in the hand, birds in the bush, Owls in the air.... Autumn migration time again at Flamborough
- Welcome to Fangfoss! Buzzard county, Owls a plenty and the natives friendly.
- A local Pectoral more than makes up for ducking out on a Masked Shrike ... who cares!!
- Back to Spurn ... Migfest revisited, tidal washovers and hordes of migrants
- Norfolk Road trip pt3 - unspoilt Wheatfen, stunning Marsh Harriers and oriental deers