Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- The big salty lake at Fuente de Piedre - Cranes, Sandpipers & Flamingoes then some Raptor migration in the raw at Tarifa
- Mar Menor blasted by the elements, Mountains high and calm, Guadix eagles and a cracking Chough to boot!
- A brief excursion into the Steppes of Petrola, Great Bustards, Teminck's Stint and lots of wind and rain!
- El Fondo memories and a new haunt at El Pinet, a place to rest up in the company of Eagles, Waders, Shrikes, Gulls & friendly birders
- Back to the mountains and blown away all the way back! Morella, Ares del Maestre, Cabanes & Alberfura.
- Ebro days..dashing falcons, massing waders, ditches and shooters!
- Negociating the fog and the wind, Swallows in the freezing cold, Marsh Harriers by the dozen then Griffons in the sunny high tops
- Lazy days in San Pere Pescadore, Kingfishers, Shearwaters then a 3 point turn enforces the help of Catalan mechanics
- Regreso a España... Emporda and its many marvels ..Bluethroat, Penduline Tits and the biggest bird hide ever!
- Winter begins around the Yorkshire Wolds... tricky thrushes, cunning hawks and peckers out of the window!