Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- Into Portugal, Tavira and back into Spain for the 'Bonanza' experience... displaying Booted Eagles, Spoonbills and Kites plus new migrants
- El Rocio and getting out and about in the wolds of Donana
- El Rocio and getting out and about in the wilds of Donana
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibralter,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibraltar,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- The big salty lake at Fuente de Piedre - Cranes, Sandpipers & Flamingoes then some Raptor migration in the raw at Tarifa
- Mar Menor blasted by the elements, Mountains high and calm, Guadix eagles and a cracking Chough to boot!
- A brief excursion into the Steppes of Petrola, Great Bustards, Teminck's Stint and lots of wind and rain!
- El Fondo memories and a new haunt at El Pinet, a place to rest up in the company of Eagles, Waders, Shrikes, Gulls & friendly birders
- Back to the mountains and blown away all the way back! Morella, Ares del Maestre, Cabanes & Alberfura.