Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- LAST POST AND LINK TO NEW BLOGon Nov 30, 2015After 4 plus years I've decided to call time on this blog. Its been great fun and I'm not about to stop posting about my stuff - I did think about it but I've got the blogging bug now and its a wonderful way of recording and sharing ones e...
- Hunting Kestrels, Ring Ouzels and first winter thrushes in at Flamborough,
- September ins and outs down my way, young swallows venture south and the finches move in.
- Scrapping Spars!
- Flamborough for the first proper 'fall' of the year .. Honey Buzzard the star amongst many migrants
- Dashing young Peregrine at North Cave
- Cairngorms road trip, Ospreys fishing, Spoonbills and a surprise herd of Reindeer!
- Early Summer snippets from North Yorkshire - Pied Flycatchers & Redstarts at Strid, Chimney Moths & Mandarin at Jefrey Bog plus lots of flowers!
- Chilling out on Hatfield Moor, a possible new breeder, dashing Hobbies and singing Tree Pipits.
- A good wood found, wild flowers in profusion at last, Snipe a drumming, a wet Moors day and a successful Heron watch event