Latest Blog Posts - Timbobaggins Abroad
- A rare twitch for me but worth it for some great pics of a Rough Legged Buzzard in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Fascinating Fungi and a good find in the Yorkshire Wolds
- Birds in the hand, birds in the bush, Owls in the air.... Autumn migration time again at Flamborough
- Welcome to Fangfoss! Buzzard county, Owls a plenty and the natives friendly.
- A local Pectoral more than makes up for ducking out on a Masked Shrike ... who cares!!
- Back to Spurn ... Migfest revisited, tidal washovers and hordes of migrants
- Norfolk Road trip pt3 - unspoilt Wheatfen, stunning Marsh Harriers and oriental deers
- Norfolk road trip pt2 - Dashing Hobbies, feisty Avocets and a new Bog!
- Norfolk road trip Pt1 - White blobs on the Wash and scarce butterflies at Snettisham
- Bird surveying in North Yorks produces rocking horse shit around these parts .... breeding Redstarts!