Latest Blog Posts - Technologyka
- Nissan GT-R Next Generation Will Go Hybrid
- Gorilla Glass 3 – Something Tougher is Comingon Jan 4, 2013 in Technology ASUS atomic composition CES event cooking equipment Corning Company David Velasquez gadget screens Gorilla Glass 2 Gorilla Glass 3 Gorilla Glass 3 at CES 2013 Gorilla Glass 3 formula and components Gorilla Glass 3 Resistance native damage resistance Samsung scratched shattered smartphones splintered tablets TVs and notebooksCorning – During CES event, the glass manufacturer will certainly debut Gorilla Glass 3, the company’s most up-to-date hard work in the day-to-day struggle against splintered,scratched,shattered, and cracked gadget screens. Gorilla Glass&...
- Kokichi Sugihara’s 3D Optical Illusions Will Make You Believe The Impossible VIDEOon Jan 4, 2013 in Technology 3d Impossible Objects 3d Optical Illusion 3D Optical Illusions Video Art Meets Science Arts News Best Optical Illusion Impossible Object Optical Illusion Kokichi Sugihara Kokichi Sugihara Japan Kokichi Sugihara Math Kokichi Sugihara Optical Illusion Optical Illusions Professor Kokichi Sugihara Video Worlds best illusion by Professor Kokichi Sugihara3D Optical Illusions - We have all personally seen images of impossible stuff like “ascending and descending walkway” also “M.C. Escher’s Penrose stairs“. Nevertheless, just after witnessing the optical illusions of mat...
- Mario Balotelli VS Roberto Mancini – Clash Again!
- Audi and Toyota Roll Out New Driverless Cars at CES 2013on Jan 4, 2013 in Automotive Technology adaptive cruise control Audi autonomous vehicle CES 2013 Consumer Electronics Show 2013 driverless cars Driverless cars from Toyota Lexus Ford Google high-class Lexus LS high-level driver assistance systems Intelligent Transport Systems Lexus LS Mercedes-Benz self-driving cars semi- driverless cars technology Toyota Toyota Lexus DriverlessDriverless Cars Technology We have probably been told that Google has been working hard for a long time to build up self-driving cars — however Google is not the only player in town while it comes to auto car driving. Audi and Toyota are gettin...
- BMW 4-Series Coupe Concept
- The Best Way to Eat a Persimmon
- iPhone 6 and iOS 7 Currently Being Tested By Apple – What’s New?
- BlackBerry X10 Leaked Photos Hit the Internet
- Samsung Shows off its Latest Dandy Robotic Vacuum Cleaner