Latest Blog Posts - Superbious
- Top Gear fans are idiots
- Impulse TVon Feb 27, 2015 in OPA certain frenzied logic takes over five days before the Super Bowl: I presently have a 37" television screen. A 37" screen just will not do. Therefore, I need a bigger TV.
- Why we don't need religionon Feb 21, 2015 in ReligiousFor many years religion has been seen as a bastion of hope for many people of faith. My experience is quite the opposite. Growing up I never really believed that there was a god, I wanted to, but I didn't.
- Have You Served Your Technology Today?
- Mamie the Plow-Horseon Feb 17, 2015 in NoideaThe following is the actual script - including stage direction in parentheses and italics - of a speech written for Ernest P. Blufous VI, President and CEO of Blufous International, manufacturers of agricultural equipment and direct marketers of alum...
- New News is Good News...Who Knew?
- Hackers, Hackers Everywhereon Feb 11, 2015 in OPCelebrity Instagram hack: isn't it funny how internet security isn't an issue until it becomes one? Of all people who should know to keep their dirty pictures private, wouldn't it be celebrities? I am so tired of these "hacking" stunts.
- "Our Officer"
- Puff-Puff...Pass?on Jan 27, 2015 in OPWe all know that Washington and Colorado have legalized it, that more than 11 other states have decriminalized it, we watch in movies and TV shows as people partake in it and the President has even admitted to using it.
- They Don't Make Hardships Like They Used To