Latest Blog Posts - Superbious
- The Recipe of Racismon Sep 4, 2016 in OPFor every word and every expression today considered unacceptable or even simply frowned upon, once upon a time such were quite innocent.
- Lost Memories of Tomorrow Landon Aug 24, 2016 in NoideaFlorida is a very strange place. Much of it sits just barely above sea level; its beaches ever so vulnerable to being swept away in the dead of night.
- Do you know your blackjack from your baccarat?on Jul 21, 2016 in NoideaCasinos are often featured in big movie blockbusters due to their glitzy appearance and tense card matches. The internet is full of the best casino themed movies of all time. If you are a fan how much do you really know? What card games are the actor...
- Party's Overon May 29, 2016 in PoliticalDonald Trump is the Republican nominee for President. 3 years ago that could have been the title of an article for The Onion. Today, it's just a statement of fact. A mind-numbing, insane, grotesque fact.
- The Fireworks Sound Funny in Chicagoon May 27, 2016 in OPMemorial Day weekend is a day that serves many functions. Of course, its primary purpose is to remember those brave soldiers who have lost their lives in the line of duty. It has also long been considered the official start to summer.
- Privy Problems: Gender Identity and Public Restroomson Apr 15, 2016 in OPLet me be perfectly up front about something... I hate using public bathrooms. They're filthy, almost always poorly maintained, and full of other human beings who I know are listening when I'm trying to relieve myself.
- Charity is in the lieson Apr 6, 2016 in OPThey say charity begins at home - or, before we go into it, it's not even clear what that statement really means when someone says it.
- What might the future of gambling look like?on Mar 14, 2016 in OPWhether you think well of gambling or not, it's been with us since the beginning of mankind.
- A Lesson in Preschool Economics
- Fixing the world: A draft for solving the refugee crisison Mar 3, 2016 in PoliticalA draft of potential solution to the current refugee problem.