Latest Blog Posts - Superbious
- It's a Bastard of a Mindseton Nov 20, 2015 in OPSo, I woke up feeling like a pile of cow manure. You know, the lowest of the low festering on the green grass of this blue sphere. I toss and turn on my mattress in my blanket cocoon trying not to make sense of the fact I'm still alive. That one exis...
- A fairly (un)educated look into PROs and CONs of GMOs
- Democratic Debauchery Stewing in Las Vegas
- Murder in the first Degree; Cynicism Killed Americaon Oct 19, 2015 in PoliticalToday, I realized I'm a homicidal sociopath. I mean, my hands are bloody and I'm still staring at the body as I construct this writing. Truth be told, it was an impulse: pure unadulterated spontaneity. I considered it a mercy kill because I murdered...
- News Abuseon Oct 18, 2015 in OPThe news is a never-ending trainwreck. We can't help but keep our eyes on it.
- Day Late, Dollar Short...Loathing the GOP Debateon Oct 13, 2015 in PoliticalA just a bit late took at the GOP Debate.
- How Much Does Google Know About You?on Oct 2, 2015 in NoideaGoogle is watching you.
- Dealing with students is just like dealing with toddlerson Sep 30, 2015 in OPAs many 18 year olds head off to university and the excitement of freshers' week, an online voucher code website has looked at the similarities students share with toddlers, especially when students are drunk. From being awake all night long, to fall...
- Too Much Time On Our Hands
- Recycling Is Bad For The Environment