Latest Blog Posts - Superbious
- A Letter to Socialists
- Las Vegas Science and Technology Festivalon Apr 15, 2015 in NoideaFrom the 24th of April to the 2nd of May, you can experience 9 days where science and technology will come to life in Las Vegas. You can join this fantastic show, which offers something for everyone and it's a free event.
- Top Gear fans are idiots
- Impulse TVon Feb 27, 2015 in OPA certain frenzied logic takes over five days before the Super Bowl: I presently have a 37" television screen. A 37" screen just will not do. Therefore, I need a bigger TV.
- Why we don't need religionon Feb 21, 2015 in ReligiousFor many years religion has been seen as a bastion of hope for many people of faith. My experience is quite the opposite. Growing up I never really believed that there was a god, I wanted to, but I didn't.
- Have You Served Your Technology Today?
- Mamie the Plow-Horseon Feb 17, 2015 in NoideaThe following is the actual script - including stage direction in parentheses and italics - of a speech written for Ernest P. Blufous VI, President and CEO of Blufous International, manufacturers of agricultural equipment and direct marketers of alum...
- New News is Good News...Who Knew?
- Hackers, Hackers Everywhereon Feb 11, 2015 in OPCelebrity Instagram hack: isn't it funny how internet security isn't an issue until it becomes one? Of all people who should know to keep their dirty pictures private, wouldn't it be celebrities? I am so tired of these "hacking" stunts.
- "Our Officer"