Latest Blog Posts - Superbious
- The Fireworks Sound Funny in Chicagoon May 27, 2016 in OPMemorial Day weekend is a day that serves many functions. Of course, its primary purpose is to remember those brave soldiers who have lost their lives in the line of duty. It has also long been considered the official start to summer.
- Privy Problems: Gender Identity and Public Restroomson Apr 15, 2016 in OPLet me be perfectly up front about something... I hate using public bathrooms. They're filthy, almost always poorly maintained, and full of other human beings who I know are listening when I'm trying to relieve myself.
- Charity is in the lieson Apr 6, 2016 in OPThey say charity begins at home - or, before we go into it, it's not even clear what that statement really means when someone says it.
- What might the future of gambling look like?on Mar 14, 2016 in OPWhether you think well of gambling or not, it's been with us since the beginning of mankind.
- A Lesson in Preschool Economics
- Fixing the world: A draft for solving the refugee crisison Mar 3, 2016 in PoliticalA draft of potential solution to the current refugee problem.
- President Trump
- Of generalization and bullshit
- Why are people booing?
- Stompin' on a Dream: Takeaways from the New Hampshire Primary