Latest Blog Posts - View Along the Way
- Introducing Anselm’s Room
- “Put on Love” free printable + taking a controversial stand
- DIY slide-out scarf and belt organizers
- The wallpaper situation: this is not normal.
- *Girly-Glam Closet Makeover REVEAL!*
- Big Fat DIY Chandelier FAIL.
- Couch versus kids: Thoughts on a white sofa
- DIY Precious Stone Knobs — Anthropologie Knock-offs for (MUCH) less
- Velvet Drawer Liners & the Minnie Mouse Dress
- Building Drawers and Overcoming Criseson Mar 4, 2014 in UncategorizedSometimes, when you’re DIYing, things go wrong… like you realize you mis-measured or that you married a difficult woman. This was one of those times, for Andy. With the closet all painted and the popcorn ceilings removed… it was tim...