Latest Blog Posts - Johnnie and Angela
- Deployment Homecoming Dress
- Family Friday: Eight Months Old
- Family Friday - May 3on May 3, 2013 in Family Friday34 Weeks OldThe long trip to PA was smooth and easy but now we are all jet lagged because of the 6 hour time change. Normally it would only take a couple days to overcome but having a baby is making it more difficult. I wake Cameron up at...
- Cameron's First Flighton May 2, 2013 in travelingCameron's first trip off of the island is a big one! We flew from Honolulu, Hawaii to State College, Pennsylvania. That is over 4,700 miles done with two transfers and a total of 11 hours 5 min in the air. Children under 2 years of...
- Family Friday: April 26
- Waiting at Homeon Apr 24, 2013 in DeploymentJohnnie deployed in October when Cameron was 6.5 weeks old. He was gone for just about 6 months. We were very lucky that the deployment was only six months as compared to the much longer deployments that others do. We were also luc...
- Family Friday: April 19
- Deployment Homecoming
- Giveaway Winner!
- Family Friday: 7 Months