Latest Blog Posts - Pine island Angler
- Tailing Redfish On A Cloudy Morning
- Cownose Ray Migration In Chartlotte Harboron May 17, 2013A really cool sight from today was a huge school of cownose rays just off the Burnt Store Bar in Charlotte Harbor. There were easily over a thousand of them swirling around in what was probably a spawning ritual. These mid-size rays are c...
- Tailwalking Tarpon In Charlotte Harbor
- 2008 Beavertail BTX For Sale, Tampa, FL.
- Great Video: Fly Fishing The Yucatan
- Pine Island Fishing Report: Cobia On Fly
- Bull Sharks
- Getting Back To Normalon May 9, 2013Winds are calm in the mornings and the temps are crawling back up towards 80 degrees so that's great news. Angler Zach Bruner took advantage of this yesterday and scored a nice inshore slam in Pine Island Sound. ...
- Tying The Tarpon Toad
- Coming Soon...