Latest Blog Posts - Lead Change Group
- Life Lessons From The Ziplining Tortilla
- Leadership Change Is Not Freeon Oct 23, 2014 in Change ManagementChange is a necessity. Our markets and competitive situations never hold still. Team members don’t sit still. Adapting keeps us growing in what we do and how we do it. While change is required to meet new requirements, change is not free. Leadershi...
- 10 RulesFor Women Who Want To Lead: Melissa Greenwell, The Finish Line
- Why Are Businesses Ignoring Their Future – The Millennials?
- 7 Ways To Live Life With Purpose
- What Is Fueling You?
- “Chip Shots” From Our Leading Voices
- Max’s Leadership Touchon Oct 15, 2014 in Leadership CoachingWhen I sit at my office desk in my brown Aeron desk chair, I often think of Max DePree, one of my favorite leaders. Max was for many years the CEO of Herman Miller, the company that manufactured my desk chair. He also authored several books on serva...
- Are You Using The Right V.I.C.E. Grip?
- Energy Vampires