Latest Blog Posts - Lead Change Group
- AHA! Instigating A Leadership Revolution
- Change Management Lessons from Eating Snakes and Rats
- December 2014 Carnival of HRon Dec 17, 2014 in Everything Else Andy Uskavitch Bill Treasurer Books Carnival of HR Chip Bell Chris Edmonds Dan McCarthy David Richter Deb Mills-Scofield Frank Sonnenberg Gerald Suarez Jane Anderson John Hunter Karin Hurt mindfulness Naomi Bloom Old Testament Paula Kiger Planning Scott Eblin Susan Mazza TorahAs 2014 comes to a close, do you feel like you are on a Tilt-A-Whirl? The combination of year-end business activities and personal holiday observations can be dizzying. In the midst of the blur of time and activities, I hope you’ll take a mome...
- 30 Influencers Behind the Brands We Love
- Leaders Initiate
- Can You See What I See?on Dec 12, 2014 in Career DevelopmentDriving down the road along Main Street I read this quote on a marquee in front of a local church: “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others” (Jonathan Swift). That’s it! That’s why describing our vision is so difficult...
- Making Time For Time
- 3 Ways To Harness The Power Of Differences
- Eight Reasons Why Greed Is A Dead End Strategyon Dec 9, 2014 in Creating ValueSome people believe that you have to be ruthless in order to achieve success. I’m here to tell you that they’re dead wrong. Here are common fallacies about winning in the game of life. Promote Yourself To Make A Great Impression – Self-prom...
- Let’s Cut Each Other A Break