Latest Blog Posts - el toro bumingo
- Monasterio de Sta Clara, Katipunan
- Prayer to Saint Clare of Assisi
- My Case vs Globe at the NTC (Part 2)
- Sampiro Fiesta 2016
- 1st Larawang Bulakenyo Turismo Photography Competition
- 1 Day Visita Iglesia in Pampanga
- The Mangroves of San Juan, Batangas
- Manila-Dagupan Railwayon May 18, 2016Due to the issue of heavy traffic in Metro Manila, several proposals by presidential candidates to ease the traffic in Metro Manila were revealed. Most of the proposals are the establishments of railway system – including the on-going MRT7 to Fairv...
- Schedule of Cuaresma 2016on Mar 4, 2016Here’s the schedule of Cuaresma 2016 (Holy Week) at the San Agustin Church in Intramuros, Manila. Most of the time, I just stay at home during the Holy Week. Hopefully this year, I’ll participate in the celebration of Lent. Technorati Tags: S...
- Upcoming Philippine Festivals and Fairs 2016on Jan 23, 2016Here are the upcoming Philippine Festivals and Fairs 2016: January 25 – Bacolaodiat Festival, Bacolod City January 28 – Sana-aw Festival, Jordan, Guimaras January 28 – Dagkot Festival 2016, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte January 30 – Etag...