Latest Blog Posts - el toro bumingo
- The Amazing Islands of Lubang and Cabra
- Diocesan Shrine of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, San Rafael, Bulacan
- Parish of St. Isidore, the Farmer, Pulilan, Bulacan
- The Shrine of the Virgin Mary at Regina RICA
- Marilao Church (St. Michael the Archangel Parish)
- After Shift Jam Year 7on Mar 10, 2014 in Call Center LifeCongratulations to HelerShirts on their 7th Year After Shift Jam. This year’s celebration is unique because it’s for the benefit of their Tree Planting Project (which our country needs badly). Technorati Tags: HelerShirts,After Shift Jam Year 7,...
- The Iloilo River Esplanade at Middayon Feb 25, 2014 in Iloilo CityYes, I know – we should have visited the Iloilo Esplanade at dusk or evening and not midday. Well, we ran out of time. Our flight back to Manila was scheduled at 5PM and the only time left for us to the Iloilo River Esplanade was… well, midday.
- Leganes Church, Iloilo Province
- Fonts and Croppingon Feb 22, 2014 in PhotographyI’ve always wanted to be a Desktop Publisher – those who creates amazing business cards, invitations, posters and newsletters. I used Adobe PageMaker before and Print Artist during my college years. Right now, I don’t know what’s the most con...
- Earth Hour 2014on Feb 12, 2014 in Current EventsMark your calendars – March 29, 2014 8:30 PM is Earth Hour 2014. Let’s participate in this global campaign organized by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) as a symbol of our commitment to our only planet. Technorati Tags: Earth Hour 2014,World...