Latest Blog Posts - el toro bumingo
- Sirena Festival of Pasig Cityon Dec 3, 2013 in Pasig CityOn my way home from work, I noticed that the Pasig City Government began displaying the tarpaulin for the coming Paskotitap 2013 to be held December 15, 2013. I also saw the large display of the letters P, A, S, I, G at Bagong Ilog and tarpaulins rem...
- Yahoo! TechnoStorm at Market! Market!on Nov 29, 2013 in Yahoo! PhilippinesI was at Market! Market! yesterday for the Yahoo! TechnoStorm. I saw the ads on the Yahoo! Philippines website and thought of checking out this event. The Yahoo! TechnoStorm is a gadget exhibit but it’s more on smartphones. Yahoo! Philippines is a...
- The Ruins, Talisay City
- Miagao Church, Iloilo Province
- San Joaquin Church, Iloilo Province
- Happy 150th Birthday Ka Andres Bonifacio!
- San Diego Pro-Cathedral, Silay City
- Tigbauan Church, Iloilo
- My “Catching Fire” Experience
- World Vision Philippineson Nov 17, 2013 in Current EventsIn the aftermath of Super Typhoon Yolanda, a lot of people responded by sending out donations in cash and in kind. A lot of NGOs are asking for donations and there are a lot of groups organizing different activities to help our fellow Filipinos in th...