Latest Blog Posts - el toro bumingo
- Sto. Nino de Tondo
- How to Earn with TravelBook Affiliate Program
- Q Festival PH
- Church of San Juan, Batangas
- 147th Birth Anniversary of Dr Pio Valenzuelaon Jul 7, 2016 in Valenzuela CityDr Pio Valenzuela (July 11, 1869 – April 6, 1956) was a Filipino physician and revolutionary leader born in Polo, Bulacan. Polo is the old name of Valenzuela City. I’ve known him from history books as the Katipunero who met Dr Jose Rizal in Dapit...
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Cubao
- Our Lady of the Abandoned, Marikina City
- Widening of C6 Road
- Travel by Footon Jun 30, 2016 in ResortEver since I got my DSLR in December 2011, I tried my best to travel as much as possible. DSLR and travelling goes hand in hand. I’m not earning much at the call center, and I don’t have a car so I do my travel mostly by foot and using public tra...
- Monasterio de Sta Clara, Katipunan