Latest Blog Posts - The Colors Of Indian Cooking
- Guava Cake, A Sweet Diwali Treat.
- Where I've Been: When Life Gives You Guavas, Get Pasted.
- When Nature Gives You Pineapple Guava, Make Sorbet. Without An Ice Cream Machine!
- So A Guy, (Actually Me) Walks Into UCSF Medical Center.......
- What's Cooking? Basundi, The Gujarati Classic Slow Cooked Dessert.
- Pigs + Figs = Pig Newtons. A Grown Up Make-Ahead Party Food.
- Of Figs and Goats. Sonoma Style Roasted Fig and Goat Cheese Ice Cream.
- Proust, Eat Your Heart Out. New York Deli Style Black and White Cookies.
- A Cool Drink For A Hot August Day, Horchata Goes Indian.
- Desert Island Living. It's Baby Steps To Food.on Aug 14, 2014I haven't been cooking for the last couple of weeks. I happened to get a very bad case of food poisoning that sent me to the hospital and even now that I have a clean bill of health, I'm taking my doctors advice and eating simply and cleanly. H...