Latest Blog Posts - The Colors Of Indian Cooking
- Great Flavor, Extra Protein, and Vegetarian! Eggplant and Lobia Makhani for Meatless Monday.
- Something Green for St. Paddy's Day...Broccomole!
- Hair or Not, Here's The Problemon Mar 10, 2015As someone going through chemo right now, who also has a full head of hair (let's not talk about the color of my roots, at least I have roots) I was very gratified to see the story below in the NY Times this morning. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/...
- Fast, Healthy and Vegan. Chickpea, Mango, and Coconut Salad.
- Silere Alpine Origin Lamb from New Zealand.....The Lord of The Lambs!!!
- Spicy, Sexy, Vegan Chocolate Mousse. Who Says Valentines Has To Be Only One Day??
- Payasam, The Sweet South Indian Dessert. And It's Gluten Free.
- GitaDini Idili Molds, We Have A Winner!!!!!on Feb 7, 2015We have a winner via random.com. Sharon Miro c'mon down!!!!Thanks to everyone who entered and I know anyone who tries any of the GitaDini products will be as happy with any of them as I am with mine. I'm expecting to see something good come out...
- Show Me The Sumac! Oven Baked Sweet Potato Sumac Fries With Chickpea and Spinach Hummus Dip, Perfect For Meatless Monday.
- Mango Kulfi Straight Out Of The Mold! Plus, A GitaDini Giveaway!