Latest Blog Posts - The Colors Of Indian Cooking
- Sweet, and Hot, and Indian Spiced, Red Corn Ice Cream Perfect for Summer Cookouts.
- Fast and Healthy, Spiced Roast Favas. You Snooze, You Lose.
- Fast Food For Hot Days, Watermelon Feta Salad With Balsamic Glaze.
- An Italian Classic gets a Twist. Pan Fried Baby Artichokes With Indian Spices
- Where I've Been, Chemo's Done.on Apr 23, 2015It's been a long 12 weeks but finally I've finished my course of Taxol. This last week, feeling the full effects of twelve weeks of chemo, has really kicked my ass and I've spent the bulk of the week in bed. Now, it goes into the rear vi...
- Balsamic Glazed Cippolini Onions, Sweet and Sour for Spring!
- The Search For The Perfect Lemon Tart. My Personal Moby Dick!
- Great Flavor, Extra Protein, and Vegetarian! Eggplant and Lobia Makhani for Meatless Monday.
- Something Green for St. Paddy's Day...Broccomole!
- Hair or Not, Here's The Problemon Mar 10, 2015As someone going through chemo right now, who also has a full head of hair (let's not talk about the color of my roots, at least I have roots) I was very gratified to see the story below in the NY Times this morning. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/...