Latest Blog Posts - The Colors Of Indian Cooking
- A New Year, A New You, Clean Up Your Act But Don't Surrender the Taste.
- An Easy Indian Comfort Food Recipe to Get the New Year Started Right
- The Holidays (And Guests) Are Upon Us So If You're Coming To Sonoma, Check This Out!
- Because I Could Not Stop For Death...I Baked Him This Gingerbread. Emily Dickinsons Killer Gingerbread.
- Apple Almond Cake, Perfect For Holiday Get Togethers....And It's Gluten Free!!
- Greta Garbanzo and The Secret of Vegan Marshmallows. Fast, Simple, and Above All Easy!
- Burfi, A Simple Indian Fudge With A Touch of Rose and Pistachio for Diwali
- The End of My Research. Gulab Jamun: Gluten Free and Baked Not Fried.
- Sweet and Spicy, Green Tomatoes and Golden Eggplants Rock a Simple Indian Lunch.on Sep 29, 2016It's been a hot, hot, hot week here in Sonoma. The Vintage Festival was last week and the town was booming, finishing up the harvest and getting ready for the coming Fall weather. We've been working on the Bible f...
- Eggplant Does Sweet and Sour, A Great Meatless Anyday Treaton Sep 12, 2016Every year we plant about four varieties of eggplant and every year we are swamped with eggplant. I grew up eating this vegetable which is a staple in every Italian kitchen, and then when I started cooking Indian food 2...