Latest Blog Posts - History1A
- Sow the Wind, Reap the Whirlwind: How World War I Started
- The Limits of Diplomacy, or When Will They Ever Learn?
- Abu Ghraib and the Psychology of Men at War
- Lila Rose at Values Voter Summit 2013on Oct 15, 2013Lila Rose the super star of pro-life apologetics speaking at the recent Values Voters Conference in Washington DC. I first heard this beautiful young woman speak at this same conference when she was only 19 years old and was impressed with her...
- Benghazi: Treachery and Shame
- What Happened to the War on Poverty?
- Et tu Brutè?
- The Reluctant Pilgrimon Dec 27, 2012The year of 1943 was not a great year to be born in Europe which was in the midst of a cataclysmic war. Three months before my birth, July 1943, the Americans, British and allied forces stormed ashore in Sicily, devastating the small Mediterranean Is...
- Chasing the Wind: An Example of the Insanity of War
- A Farewell to Arms