Latest Blog Posts - History1A
- How the Vietnam War was Hijacked by the Press
- Deja vù All Over Gain: The Loss of the Eastern Roman Empire
- FDR: A New Perspectiveon Mar 9, 2015President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) has had a wonderful reputation in the United States as one of the great Presidents. He was the only one in history to serve more than two terms. Indeed, FDR was a gifted leader, speaker, and a mos...
- The Fonz Factor: Mussolini and the Rape of a Nation
- Who Was Chè Guevara?
- The Katyn Forrest Massacre by the Soviets - Deja Vù All Over Again
- No One Paid a Price for the Internment of Japanese Americans in World War IIon Jun 16, 2014As an immigrant to America, I started school in the United States in the fifth grade at the age of 12 at Angeles Mesa School in Los Angeles. I have fond memories of that experience that I still cherish to this day, at age 70. My subject...
- Sow the Wind, Reap the Whirlwind: How World War I Started
- The Limits of Diplomacy, or When Will They Ever Learn?
- Abu Ghraib and the Psychology of Men at War