Latest Blog Posts - Sihanoukville Journal
- Cambodian Leaders’ Historic Handshake
- Some encouraging news about political tension in Cambodia
- How to be a tourist in Sihanoukville in the rainy season
- What is Fuelling Growth in Sihanoukville?
- What we did in Sihanoukville between rains
- A balanced article about Cambodian politics at last
- My first days in Sihanoukville
- Low Season in Sihanoukville?on Jun 6, 2014 in UncategorizedLatest news on Sihanoukville Journal, an insider's view of Sihanoukville, Cambodia. It’s the 6th of June and the rainy season has begun. Usually, we start to see tourist numbers tapering off in April and May. By June, they are a fraction of the...
- International Restaurants in Sihanoukville
- Sam Rainsy in Sihanoukvilleon May 14, 2014 in NewsLatest news on Sihanoukville Journal, an insider's view of Sihanoukville, Cambodia. Sam Rainsy, leader of the Cambodia National Rescue Party (CNRP) and his entourage paid a visit to Sihanoukville yesterday. When word got out that he was coming hundre...