Latest Blog Posts - Starry Sky Ranch
- the cuspon Oct 1, 2014 in Big Thoughts“Each golden day was cherished to the full, for one had the feeling that each must be the last. Tomorrow it would be winter.” - Elizabeth Enright It's that. And it's more than that. This changing season feels more than...
- light for the wayon Sep 28, 2014 in Big ThoughtsGod Hath not promised Skies always blue, Flower strewn pathways All our lives through. God hath not promised Sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, Peace without pain. But God hath promised Strength for the day, Rest for the labor, Light...
- drive by
- eating and reading this week
- of growing boys and pumpkins
- a walk around St. John's
- Sandymouth Beach
- all thingson Sep 14, 2014 in Big Thoughts"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phil 4:13...