Latest Blog Posts - Bharath Autos
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 AS coming soon!
- Yamaha to launch the YZF-R3 in India on August 11th
- New Honda CBR250R (Facelift) might launch at RevFest on 4th Auguston Jul 28, 2015 in Honda Motorcycle News Spyshots Upcoming Bikes 2015 honda cbr250r 250cc honda bike Auto news CBR250R CBR250R FACELIFT engine facelifted cbr250r bike FEATURES GALLERY honda 250cc motorcycle Honda Cars images LAUNCH DATE new cbr250r 2015 new cbr250r motorcycle new honda cbr250r Photos pics pictures price snaps specificationWe have just the piece of news to cheer Honda fans up – the new CBR250R (facelift) is expected to launch at RevFest on 4th August, alongside the confirmed model which will be the CBR650F. Almost every bike manufacturer has one or more bikes in the...
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 Magazine rendering portrays a lot of sense in India
- Yamaha MT-320 patent images leaked; Indian launch next year!
- Royal Enfield Himalayan spotted – “very, very close” to production model
- KTM Duke 390 custom kits launched for Rs 49,390 by Yuvraj Singh
- New Bajaj Avenger launch by October-December, 2015on Jul 27, 2015 in Bajaj Auto News Upcoming Bikes 2015 bajaj avenger Auto news avenger facelift Bajaj Avenger bajaj cruiser cruiser motorcycle engine facelifted avenger motorcycle FEATURES GALLERY images LAUNCH DATE new avenger 2015 new avenger bike new bajaj avenger Photos pics pictures price snaps specification third-gen avengerMr. Rajiv Bajaj, managing director and CEO of Bajaj Auto, speaking to the company shareholders last week, confirmed the launch of new Bajaj Avenger in the third quarter this financial year probably between October and December period this year. If ea...
- Royal Enfield Motorcycles may get ABS as standard in future
- Here’s official statement by Bajaj Auto on the Pulsar RS200 Alloy Wheel Breakage