Latest Blog Posts - Fun and VJs
- Visiting Canberra
- Flokati rug is in the mid-mod houseon Feb 3, 2015 in soft furnishingsI've been suffering writer's block and Jason hung up his tool belt semi-permanently over the holidays. We'd never make it in those reality TV renovating shows...given our slackness...Ha!Anyhow, just before Christmas we acquired a new (which means use...
- McIntosh sideboard
- I'm back! And window frames...on Dec 1, 2014 in exteriorI'm back after having a month off from Fun and VJs - my long service leave, so to speak...Really, there hasn't been a great deal going on around here during my little break. The weather has been either crazy hot or crazy stormy. Needless to say the r...
- Meeting the architects
- Repairing the plywood ceiling
- A.F Dawson Residence at Brisbane Open House
- The blue room - painting the mid-century master bedroom
- Painting the mid-century laundryon Sep 9, 2014 in laundryThe one-wall-a-weekend painting program has been quickly stepped up to one-room-a-weekend now we are unlocking our doors to be part of Brisbane Open House 2014! Nothing like a deadline to get things moving.Last weekend we attacked the laundry with a...
- Removing the unwanted wood heater