Latest Blog Posts - Fun and VJs
- Blue door blues part 2: using oil paint
- The spare Danish dining chair
- Hot Modernism
- Blue door blues
- Torbreck Home Units
- Palazzo Terrazzoon Jun 27, 2014 in terrazzoWe love terrazzo floors, which is fortunate given it is used extensively in our modernist Brisbane home!Terrazzo is a composite material which basically consists of marble chips set in concrete. It is quite durable and our home is testament to that,...
- House finance experienceson Jun 18, 2014 in products and giveawaysbrought to you by Loan MarketWe’ve been in our mid-century home for about three months now. How time flies when you’re having fun! However, the process of buying a house and moving is not something you can call fun... It’s a pretty stressful ti...
- One wall a weekend painting
- Happenings and a house profile
- 1960s bathroom fittings: an updateon May 28, 2014 in 1960s bathroomRemember how we were searching high and low for that elusive towel rail bracket for our bathroom? You can read here if you missed it.Well, we found it. Actually, we didn't find it...a blog reader did! Thanks so much Alex!close up of our mid-century t...