Latest Blog Posts - My Life a Bit South of Normal
- The Water Diviner - A Movie Review
- Movie Review - Woman in Gold
- Look For the Bare Necessities
- Fencedon Apr 25, 2015 in photographyI took a respite from the great job hunt and decided to take my camera and go in search of the ruins of this magnificent Gothic Revival church I had seen photos of located in Georgetown County. The church was on the National Historic Registry a...
- Run Faster and Jump Higher
- Waiting for the Big Kahunaon Apr 23, 2015 in job huntBeing unemployed on the road to poverty is an exhausting ride. Searching for a job is akin to beating yourself up - you bare your soul, beg for attention, only to be spurned, and then with your southern upbringing you have to be gracious. The next mo...
- Liv'n on the Edge
- I Saw the Light, Praise the Lord I Saw the Light
- Ken Follet's Century Trilogy, well worth the 69 Hours
- The Bare Necessitieson Apr 14, 2015 in camping and tentsOne issue everyone knows I have about camping is a hot shower. When my DH first proposed that we take up this sport, I gave him one condition - I required access to a hot shower any where we went - not a lot to ask so I thought.When the equipment sta...