Latest Blog Posts - Theoretical Structural Archaeology
- Hadrian’s bridging of the North Tyne
- Hadrian's Ghost Wall
- Red Nose Archaeology
- Understanding the Neolithic Longhouse
- The North South Divide
- Doubt, and the archaeology of the imagined past.
- Inside the mind of a New Archaeologiston Dec 21, 2012In my view, the inability of conventional archaeology to interpret the majority of the excavated evidence from prehistoric sites, in particular postholes, has led to development of “New” archaeology, where academics study and become experts in th...
- TSA at CAA2012on May 31, 2012The highlight of my year so far was being invited to give a paper at the 40th Computer Applications in Archaeology conference hosted by the University Southampton . Firstly, I should thank James Miles for inviting me, &...
- Twelve reasons why Stonehenge was a building
- Exciting developments at Flag Fen