Latest Blog Posts - Kodjo Deynoo Poetry
- Garden Wars
- The Farmer and The Hunter Analogy
- My roots and me
- A Ghanaian Casketson Jan 18, 2015 in Philosophy of lifeIt is hard to clean a mess This wide spread With splash this wide a range The task of knees to the floor With every tiny fine corner to clean Like dust spread on dome road A mess this great to clean The air feels stuffy filled with re...
- Journeys Due Southon Jan 16, 2015 in Philosophy of lifeDue north, due south I have crossed these rivers That flow due south Swimming chest deep In the raining season, on high tides And walking on the river beds on low tides Like old bird's nest With debris as ghost that laid Of what was...
- Clock work
- Eager Beaver Love
- Charlie Hebdo; No religion
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Love and the road topsy-turvy