Latest Blog Posts - Deep End Dining
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Food (and Booze)! Walt Disney World to Open Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in the Fall. Hey, Dr. Jones, No Time For Lunch!
- Waco Texas Biker Gang Fight Straight Out of Sons of Anarchy But Crazier. 9 Dead. 18 Injured. About 170 Arrested. All Went Down at Twin Peaks Restaurant. Waitresses Unharmed.on May 18, 2015 in Twin Peaks restaurantTwin Peaks Restaurant in Waco hosts massive gang fight. (photo: DallasNews.com) The action was straight out of a Sons of Anarchy finale as a bunch of scary biker gangs convened at the Waco, TX... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website...
- New Season of Knife Fight Commemorated With a Cricket Cookie
- There Can Only Be One: The Haggis Burger at Hard Rock Cafe!
- Vaping Foie Gras. Yeah, That's a Thing. Hipster Food Gone Too Far.
- Pot Pie of Gold on Pie Day at Komodo on Pico. Duck is the Difference!
- The Mystery of GQ Restaurant Critic Alan Richman's #25 Pick for "Most Outstanding Restaurants in U.S." or WTF is Alan Richman Smoking?
- Firefly—Reunited with an Old Flame. A Midsummer Night's Meal in Studio City. Firefly Restaurant, Studio City.
- I Love the Nightlife: Get Your Phil. Dinner & Los Angeles Philharmonic Concert at Walt Disney Concert Hall—A Classical Pairing!
- There Won't Be Blood...at Crossroads Sunday Brunch, Except for the Bloody Mary. A Vegan Brunch Even a Meat Eater Can Love!