Latest Blog Posts - Europe Travel Guide
- The Magic of Christmas Panto
- The Best New Year’s Eve Street Parties in Europe
- Christmas Market-ing around Europe
- The Legend that Beatrix Built
- Beautiful Cemeteries to Visit in Europe
- Cat Cafes Are Now a Thing in Europe
- Wrest Park
- Skiing Top Accommodation Optionson Sep 18, 2013 in All postsSkiing opportunities are incredibly diverse across Europe and beyond, with some catering towards one end of the market and others offering a range of opportunities no matter what your proficiency. With Neilson ski deals, you can benefit from some...
- Exploring the Lake District
- The Wide World of Beerson Sep 3, 2013 in All postsThe Wide World of Beers Contrary to the rumours, man did not crack open a can of lager just after inventing the wheel, but it is true that beer is one of the oldest known (man-made) drinks. This alcoholic staple dates back to at least 3100 BC,...