Latest Blog Posts - Adventuresaurus Girl Dating and Relationship Blog
- Super Bowl Cityon Feb 5, 2016I agreed to go to Super Bowl City. It wasn't crowded and there wasn't much to do. Nice to see what all the hype was about.
- Super Bowl Preparationson Jan 31, 2016The Super Bowl is in Santa Clara, CA this year. I believe Santa Clara is about two hours from San Francisco. Why are all the festivities taking place up here? Getting around by foot, car, public transportation, et al are very diffic...
- Regressingon Jan 29, 2016I'm regressing. When I was a kid, I used to cry all the time. I'm turning back into my five year old self. I don't remember why I used to cry, I just know that I did. As I get older, I find myself crying out of anger...a lot.
- Very Scrubbyon Jan 17, 2016 in adventureIt's been raining a lot. I've looked very scrubby walking around town. I've noticed an increase in the number of men who invite me to coffee with their friends (I was standing outside Starbucks waiting for a friend) and start conversation...
- A Buston Jan 15, 2016 in datingThe blind date was a bust. I didn't even want to write about it. 1) Absolutely no physical attraction. 2) He wanted to debate every topic that came up.
- Power Ball Maniaon Jan 14, 20161.5 billion dollars! No, I didn't win. I wish I did. What would I do with the money? Be unemployed and travel. What would you do if you won?
- Blind Dateon Jan 12, 2016I have a blind date tomorrow night. I don't know what he looks like. I do know his profession, where in SF he lives, and his hobbies.
- Finally Betteron Jan 10, 2016 in adventureI'm finally better and went to several networking events this past week. I was approached by many married men and no single men. Why? I don't know.
- Still Sickon Jan 2, 2016I haven't said much because I'm still sick. It's been a week? I don't know, it feels like it's been a year. Things I know I will continue doing in 2016:Traveling moreTaking more "recharge/me time"Ridding myself of more material poss...
- Happy New Year!on Dec 31, 2015Happy New Year! Be safe out there. And if you are in SF, there should be fireworks tonight.