Latest Blog Posts - Adventuresaurus Girl Dating and Relationship Blog
- Nice Surprise
- So Little Time
- Staredon Mar 14, 2016 in datingI went on that date last week. He didn't say much. He stared at me in silence most of the night and wants to go out again. I'm not sure. The conversation was pleasant. The staring was unnerving.
- Dating Otherson Mar 10, 2016 in datingI'm getting bored of the guy I've been dating. And, it's too complex with his kids, ex wife, et al. He also says he understands if I'm dating others, but he's not. I don't know if I trust him based on things from his past.I'm going...
- Mysteriously Vanishedon Mar 1, 2016I was on a flight from NY to SF. Across the aisle, was a young woman and a young man. They did not know each other before the six hour flight. They were cuddled up by the end of the flight. I don't know if she knew he had a we...
- Quieton Feb 27, 2016 in datingI have been dating someone and I've stayed quiet about it. I think I can see a future, but I'm not sure. He's been married and he has children from that marriage.
- Valentine's Dayon Feb 18, 2016I've never believed in Valentine's Day. People should appreciate each other year round, not just Februrary 14th. I got roses this year. And a card. The roses are still alive, which is nice.
- Super Bowl Cityon Feb 5, 2016I agreed to go to Super Bowl City. It wasn't crowded and there wasn't much to do. Nice to see what all the hype was about.
- Super Bowl Preparationson Jan 31, 2016The Super Bowl is in Santa Clara, CA this year. I believe Santa Clara is about two hours from San Francisco. Why are all the festivities taking place up here? Getting around by foot, car, public transportation, et al are very diffic...