Latest Blog Posts - Less Than Perfect Parents
- As a Parent, Learn to Pick Your NOson Aug 27, 2012 in ParentingDo you wonder if you’re saying “yes” or “no” too often or not enough? Do you ever feel like your kids are getting away with more the longer you parent? As the youngest of six siblings, I was frequently reminded that I go...
- Baby’s First Food
- Confessions Of An Accidental Reinforcer
- Less Than Perfect Parents Back-to-School Giveaway!
- Tom’s Shoes: How to be Fashionable and Help a Good Cause
- Health Advantages of Homemade Baby Foodon Jul 30, 2012 in ParentingWhen your child becomes old enough to start eating solid foods, you face a decision. Are store bought, jarred foods going to be good enough or are you willing to sacrifice the time and energy to jar your own baby food? Are there significant enough ad...
- Does your parenting suffer from reward abuse?on Jul 23, 2012 in ParentingRewards are an effective way to encourage good behavior in our kids. And I’m all for that. But good things can become harmful when they are abused. Food is good in moderation, but overeating is bad for your health. Alcohol is not bad in moderation,...
- Book Club: The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
- Starting Solids
- Peach Recipes