Latest Blog Posts - Shane McDonald Photography Blog
- Tramore and the Metal Manon May 18, 2015 in Landscape PhotographyThere is a brand new looped walk behind the old Tramore racecourse near the back strand. It was from here on a sunny April day I decided to use a Zoom lens to compress the scene and focus on the metal man with some passers by also in shot. The lighti...
- Hong Kong by Night from the Peak
- The Dunbrody, New Ross, Co. Wexfordon Nov 25, 2014 in General PostsLast Saturday I noticed that the sky was lining up to create a nice sunset. I jumped in the car and decided to look for a new spot to take some shots. I hadn’t been to New Ross on a photo shoot and opted to go there. On arrival in New Ross it w...
- Moon Rise over Tramore, Co. Waterford
- Waterford by Night – Blast from the Past
- iPhoneography Vs DSLR Photography
- Nightglow Waterford : September 26th 2014
- The view from Mount Maunganaui
- When you see it …
- Kingfisher type bird in New Zealand