Latest Blog Posts - Hello Boomers Magazine
- Do You Know A Senior Driver Who Should Not Be Driving?
- Is Your Credit Card Working Against You?
- Improving Medicare: Closing the Medicare Prescription Drug Doughnut Hole
- New AAA Initiative To Help Seniors Drive Safely
- Filling the Medicare Part D Doughnut Hole
- Retirement Health Planson Jun 12, 2012 in Baby BoomersHealthcare Costs in Retirement – How to Prepare Know what your health plan does and doesn’t cover. When you retire it’s important to know exactly what Medicare and any other health plan you may have covers. Be sure you know if anything...
- Boomers Retirement Planning Resourceson Jun 4, 2012 in RetirementAre You Your Retirement Plan’s Worst Enemy? Central to their retirement plan was downsizing their house and reducing their spending. But there were children and grandchildren who they would miss once they had moved to Florida. They would want t...
- Will You Need Long Term Care?
- Tips For Having ‘The Money Talk’ with Aging Parents
- 5 Surprising Health Benefits Of Chocolate