Latest Blog Posts - Discover-Sri Lanka
- SRI LANKA - A LAND OF ELEPHANTS
- SRI LANKA - IRADICATION OF SLUMS IN COLOMBO
- SRI LANKA - ERADICATION OF SLUMS IN COLOMBO
- SRI LANKA - MOTHER CHAMELEONon Nov 16, 2014 in mother chameleonThe mother chameleon has laid eggs in a hole dug in the ground and covered it with loose soil. Now she is meticulously pressing, the loose soil with her snout, for protection and proper incubation.Filmed by: NelsonlankaCanon EOS 600DMY YOU TUBE CHANN...
- SRI LANKA - GREATER COUCAL - A GLIMPSE
- SRI LANKA - 500,000 PAGEVIEWS FOR DISCOVER-SRI LANKA
- SRI LANKA - THE RED VENTED BULBULon Oct 27, 2014 in birds. red vented BulbulThe Red vented Bulbul is a common bird of Sri Lanka, it has a short crest and dark brown plumes with a red vent. This hungry pair, feasting on a ripe banana, was filmed very early in the day.Filmed by: NelsonlankaCanon EOS 600DMY YOU...
- SRI LANKA - HISTORY OF COINS [ CENTRAL POINT MUSEUM, COLOMBO ]
- SRI LANKA - WILD MUSHROOMS
- SRI LANKA - PIRITH [ CHANTING OF THE WORD OF THE BUDDHA ]