Latest Blog Posts - The 2 in 1 Health Blog
- Heat-Related Illness Prevention – Heat Cramps, Exhaustion, and Strokeon Jun 8, 2012 in Improve Your HealthIt is that time of the year again when people become more active outdoors. Whether it is sports, work, or leisure activities we may have the tendency to forget just how serious and damaging the heat can be to us. Our body temperature remains at a con...
- Overtraining – Why It Causes Sickness to Athletes At the Worst Timeon Jun 1, 2012 in UncategorizedHow can athletes, who are in the best shape of their lives, come down with a severe illness? Theoretically, they are subject to the most nutritional foods and acquire elite training from personal coaches and yet they get sick at the most inopportune...
- Crohn’s Disease – A Natural Treatment for This Inflammatory Disease
- Autism – A Treatment That Can Bring Behavioral Improvement
- I Had Tinea Versicolor, Now I Don’t
- Tinea Versicolor – I Had It, Now I Don’t
- What is Endometriosis, Its Symptoms, and Best Natural Treatment?
- Endometriosis – What is It and What are the Symptoms and Treatment?
- Learn How You Can Manage and Cope With Stress
- Stress – What is it and How Can You Find Relief?