Latest Blog Posts - classic•casual•home
- When to Paint Your Stained Wood Furniture
- Healthy Tips: Tasty Gazpacho, Lime/Mint/Grapefruit Spritzer, Gratitude
- Refreshing a Vintage Bungalow in Alameda, California
- Pretty Things and a Cupcake Tour
- Ranch House Living Room Before and After
- 8 Decorating Mistakes to Avoid
- A Phased Decorating Approach
- Happy 2015!on Jan 2, 2015 in New Years Eve PartyWell, we had a fun New Years Party!My sister, Teresa brought the good Champagne on the left and it's lesser quality "After Party" on on the right. This was the wine and Champagne station.We made guests' first drink and then let them help themse...
- Ringing In The New Yearon Dec 30, 2014 in The Enchanted HomeWe are back in San Francisco and getting ready for our New Years Eve soirée. This morning, I am off to the SF Flower Mart for inspiration. My answers to Tina's questions about the new year along with other blogging friends' are here…Rin...
- Style For Less and Company Ready!