Latest Blog Posts - ScienceSurvivalBlog
- A close encounter with Diederik Stapel and his act of fraud
- Peer review: don’t let the journals handle it?on Mar 10, 2013 in Getting publishedPeer review is central to science. But the system is functioning far from perfectly. One issue is that it is difficult to find good reviewers. This was already discussed five years ago on this blog and it was suggested that paying reviewers or making...
- How to choose your key publication?
- How to choose your key publications?
- Inviting co-authors
- “Predator” conferences and open-access publishers
- Which is a better document standard: pdf or xml?
- My group, Your group, or Our group
- Biomeeter: find your way in the world of conferences
- Effectiveness of large scale conferences