Latest Blog Posts - The Cheap Route
- The Feeling After An Extended Trip
- India Advice
- Patagonia Video – A Story For Tomorrow
- Exploring The Maldives
- Really Good Boxing Day Tsunami Film
- Country Counting – What Counts As A Visit?
- Travel Hotspots That Will Nurture Your Inner Nerdon Jun 14, 2012 in Asia Culture Europe Lists Museums North America Places From Movies United Kingdom California England Fisherman’s Wharf Fountains Ghibli Museum Industrial Light & Magic London Lucasfilm Midtown Comics Musée Mécanique National Air and Space Museum Petaluma Rancho Obi-Wan Royal Observatory San Francisco Wellcome Collection YodaDidn’t “geek” used to be derogatory? When once to be called a “geek” was enough to cause one to have a lifelong inferiority complex, it now is considered a badge of honor. Consider Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg–bo...
- El Camino Del Rey – The Unknown 2nd Half
- World Map Showing Visa Requirements
- Caminito Del Rey Scene – Von Ryans Express