Latest Blog Posts - The Nerdy Nurse
- 3 Tips to Increase Staff Engagement in EHR Software and Increase Patient Satisfactionon May 31, 2013 in Education EMR, EHR, & HIT Health Healthcare Systems HIT Medicine Nurse Nursing Informatics Patient Care doctors EHR Electronic health record Electronic medical record EMR emr electronic medical records emr system Health care provider healthcare professionals healthcare workers Medical record medical records nurse paperwork patient softwareMany nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals have to use a electronic health record systems. They often face the task of documenting on patient’s medical records begrudgingly and don’t appreciate the technology they are using. They fe...
- Looking After Your Children’s Teeth
- You Don’t Have a Picky Eater, You Have a Problem Eater
- 4 Benefits to Working Locum Tenens
- A Common Causes of Memory Loss that is Not Dementia
- Cars for the Disabled
- Do You Know an Amazing Nurse? Nominate Them!
- Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk Gets Hilarious Reviews
- 8 Early Signs That You May Be Pregnant
- The Value of Nursing: Expanding the Role of Nurseson May 15, 2013 in Health Healthcare Systems Nurse Nursing Issues affordable care convenience disease doctor healthcare nurse nurse practioner Nurse Practitioner nurses nursing nursing issues Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act patient safety patients PatientsLikeMe physician physicians TEDMEDSally Okun, who is vice president of patient advocacy, policy and patient safety for PatientsLikeMe, was the very first nurse to speak at TEDMED. She used this opportunity at the 2013 event to focus on how nurses could, and should, play a bigger role...