Latest Blog Posts - The Nerdy Nurse
- Cars for the Disabled
- Do You Know an Amazing Nurse? Nominate Them!
- Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk Gets Hilarious Reviews
- 8 Early Signs That You May Be Pregnant
- The Value of Nursing: Expanding the Role of Nurseson May 15, 2013 in Health Healthcare Systems Nurse Nursing Issues affordable care convenience disease doctor healthcare nurse nurse practioner Nurse Practitioner nurses nursing nursing issues Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act patient safety patients PatientsLikeMe physician physicians TEDMEDSally Okun, who is vice president of patient advocacy, policy and patient safety for PatientsLikeMe, was the very first nurse to speak at TEDMED. She used this opportunity at the 2013 event to focus on how nurses could, and should, play a bigger role...
- Even Babies Like to Tweet When They Pee
- Getting Healthy By Being Carb Smart and Having Support
- How to Create the Perfect Registered Nurse Resume
- The Link Between Pregnancy and Acne
- Adequate Nursing Staff Improves Care for Heart Failure Patients