Latest Blog Posts - Retread Resources
- Ethics and Morality 4on Feb 14, 2013 in Philosophy of ScienceFor a very long time more or less since the beginning of what we call philosophical thought, thinkers have been attempting to find the answers to moral questions in what we call the natural sciences. This writer would prefer to … Continue rea...
- The Logic Of It
- Average Global Temperatures
- Our Seasonal Greeting & A Bit Moreon Dec 20, 2012 in Philosophy of ScienceA solstice, be it winter or summer, is one of those events that speaks to all of us. It transcends any cultural or other differences that exists between us. Solstices hold meaning for all humans regardless of place … Continue...
- Basalts I Have Known
- Evidence for Early Hafted Hunting Technology
- RAP— Richard A. Paull Gone But Never Forgotten
- Editorial Essay: L’Aquilsa Lawsuit Verdict
- The More Things Change The More They Remain The Same
- Pseudoscience Can Be Confusing